(Left vase pictured).
Our artisanal glass vases are made by European artisans, each mouth blown into molds from recycled glass sourced from around Europe. Stunning on their own, in pairs, or in a set of three, the ability to mix and match sizes and colors adds interest to the display, but the free form of the vessel ensures it is perfect as a singular decorative accent.
- Each vase may vary from images shown in coloring, size, and shape.
- Recycled glass has a slight vintage green, blue tint and can contain small bubbles and imperfections.
- BPA, phthalate, lead and latex free
- Made in Europe
Product Details and Dimensions
- Overall: 7" diameter, 12" high
- Top Opening: 1.75" – 4” diameter
- Top Diameter: 3"
- Bottom Diameter: 6.75"
- Capacity: approximately 8.75 quarts (8.25 liters)