Collected from across Eastern Europe, specifically Greece, Bulgaria, and Turkey, these terracotta jugs have been bringing people together, creating memories, and inspiring joyful homes for years. Dating back to the 1900s, these one-of-a-kind vessels were found in abandoned factories and come in several shapes and sizes.
- Condition: Very Good, wear consistent with age
- This is a vintage or antique item and is for decorative use only
- Each jug will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color
- The hand of the artisan may be visible in the form of grooves, drips, and differences in design, authenticating the handmade nature of the product
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Europe, early - mid-century