- Condition: Very Good, wear consistent with age
- This is a vintage or antique item and is for decorative use only
- Each jug will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color
- The hand of the artisan may be visible in the form of grooves, drips, and differences in design, authenticating the handmade nature of the product
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Europe, early - mid-century
Product Details and Dimensions
Dimensions are approximate, jugs are all different and might be slightly out of the range.
- Overall: 12-14” H
Care and Maintenance
- For decorative use only
- When using as a planter, use a pot liner insert along with a handful of small stones as there is no drainage hole
- To clean, rinse with warm water
- To protect the original condition, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents.